About Estevez Law Group
Kristie Michelle Estevez-Puentes
Skillful legal representation can simplify complex real estate transactions and solve problems that frustrate all parties involved. At the Estevez Law Group, our real estate law firm and title agency assists clients with all types of residential and commercial property matters. Having worked closely with South Florida buyers, sellers, and realtors, we understand how difficult real estate transactions can be and are committed to relieving the burden on our clients. Whether you are a first-time buyer or someone with an extensive real estate portfolio, we will give you the legal support you need to achieve the result you seek.
Why Choose Estevez Law Group?
- Our Strong Reputation — Our firm has earned praise from current and former clients for providing exceptional legal guidance and service in handling their real estate matters.
- Our Responsive Representation — At every stage of the process, I communicate openly with clients and answer their questions promptly. By learning about your priorities, I can tailor the process to meet your specific needs.
- Our Affordable Fees — Property transactions are expensive enough without having to pay hidden or unnecessary costs. My commitment to affordable representation includes outlining each specific closing fee so that you have a clear understanding of your financial commitment.
Real Estate Practice Areas
We Work Closely With Real Estate Agents & Brokers
We help realtors and brokers with…
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions — For commercial real estate transactions, we can handle detailed contracts as well as financing arrangements.
- Residential Property Purchases and Sales — For residential real estate transactions, we manage all the legal details and let you know what to expect up to and including the closing.
- And More — We can help with title insurance, probate, wills, estate planning, powers of attorney, medicaid planning, & more!
Tips, Trends, & News!
Real estate transactions can be complex, and disputes can arise at any stage of the process. Whether you're a buyer, seller, landlord, or tenant, it's crucial to understand the common types of real estate disputes and how to navigate them effectively. In this...
Buying or selling a home is a significant milestone, and it involves complex legal processes that can be overwhelming for many individuals. To ensure a smooth and legally sound transaction, it's essential to have a knowledgeable professional by your side. This is...
Real estate transactions are complex and involve a multitude of legal processes and documents. Whether you're buying or selling a property, it's crucial to have a real estate attorney by your side during the closing process. A real estate attorney provides invaluable...